Sunday, June 17, 2007
#20 - Back Again to Happy Trails
Last year I started training for the Susan G Komen Race For The Cure 5K held every year in September. I started in March and saw that the local Metroparks system was holding a 5K to help support the trails called the Happy Trails 5K in June, which was about halfway between the beginning and the Komen race. It took me over 47 minutes then. When I did it today, I had another year's worth of training under my belt (OK, there was a 4 month hiatus after the Komen race), but I finished this one in just over 42 minutes. I plan on doing the Komen race this fall and the Happy Trails race next spring. I may do some more besides these two, but these two each year will let me complete my 6 races in the 1001 days I have to complete the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment